Monday, November 17, 2008

My '59 Ford

For a long time now I have had an old 1959 Ford in my back yard. I actually drove it for a while during my junior college years at COS. Love the truck, tore it completely apart, painted it, put and old y block 292 in it, but never finished it. Very recently I have started working on it again and I am very excited about it. I just found out I will soon be able to put the parts from a 79 ford into my truck "'Old Blue". It's gonna be great! By the way, if any one of my million readers wants a running 8 cylinder 292 Y Block engine, complete, that came out of a '57 Ford Fairlane, let me know, I can help you out!

1 comment:

Chris Denning said...

I thought Dan and Justin got that running for you for your wedding gift. Or did they just get the outside put together?