Thursday, November 6, 2008

Learning CSS

Today I have been working ALOT on websites and getting design work together. Mostly though I have been spending time learning CSS so I can help my little bro out with the programming side of web design life. I much prefer the actual designing rather than the programming, but, all in all, it was still kind of fun learning about it. I was learning on a web site that we are building for the Tulare EV Free church. If you want to see it just click here It doesn't look like much yet, but I will get there... I hope.

2 comments:

Brad Garver said...

I'm glad you enjoy programming and coding, it is kind of boring to me.

Teomen said...

:) It's still not my favorite, I would waaayyyy rather be taking photos, or doing design layout, or photo shopping something, but it is kind of fun to actually accomplish something and to be able to see it on the internet.